Skip to content
Home » Canada Courthouses » Quebec » Joliette » Joliette – Sainte Julienne

Joliette – Sainte Julienne

Old Courthouse – Sainte Julienne

 

Location:  26 Rue Albert / Rue Oscar

Built:  1858 – 1860

Style:  French Colonial

Architect:  Joseph Edouard Beaupre

Contractor:  Benjamin Lemire dit Marsulais.

 

Description:  The building faces south and is is a two story stone and wood structure. The building is the Bureau d’enregistrement. An annex was constructed by Emery Parent in 1944.

 

See:  The Joliette Judicial District courthouse is located in Joliette.