Skip to content
Home » US States » A-G » Alaska » Fort Yukon

Fort Yukon

 

 

Fort Yukon is named for the trading post established by Alexander Hunter Murray for the Hudson’s Bay Company in 1847.

 

Surrounding Courthouses: 

N – North Slope

E – Yukon Territory, Canada

S – Tok, Delta Junction and Fairbanks

W – 

 

Incorporated:  February 17, 1959

Census Area:  Yukon-Koyukuk

 

Courthouse – Fort Yukon

 

Location:  East 3rd Avenue

Built:  Unknown

Style:  Modern

Architect:  Unknown

Contractor:  Unknown

 

Description:  The building faces north and is a one story yellow colored sliding and concrete structure. The building is located in the center of Fort Yukon. The building has a flat roof line. The building houses the Superior Court of the 4th Judicial District and the District Court.