Skip to content
Home » US States » A-G » Alaska » Bethel

Bethel

 

 

Bethel was a mission established in 1885 by the Moravian Church.

 

Surrounding Courthouses: 

N – 

E – Dillingham and

S – Sand Point

W – Hooper Bay

 

Incorporated:  August 1957

Census Area:  Bethel

Seat:  None

 

Courthouse – Bethel

 

Location:  204 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway / Akiak Drive

Built:  Unknown

Style:  Modern

Architect:  Unknown

Contractor:  Unknown

 

Description:  The building faces southeast and is a one story structure. The building is located in the center of Bethel. The building has a hipped roof. The building houses the Superior Court of the 4th Judicial District and the District Court.